This fresh parsley salad recipe is the perfect side dish for almost any summer meal and the ideal gardener’s dish. Parsley is believed to have first grown in Sardinia in the Mediterranean and was first cultivated during the 3rd Century. It was brought from Sardinia to England and the British began cultivating it in 1548.
- 1 bunch fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded andd iced
- 2-3 TB dried cranberries
- 4-6 mint leaves chopped
- 1 green chili cored, seeded, chopped
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 TB fresh lemon squeezed
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a salad bowl, toss parsley with the rest of the vegetables
- Serve with crusty bread
Join the SoL Club
Roughly once a month, you'll receive an email with updates on current happenings and an invitation to honor our bounty through our CSA.
You have the choice to opt out every time.